What the Avery Team Can Do for You
When you are with the Avery team, you not only get the benefit of working with an experienced professional, you also receive the services of a whole team of people dedicated to the stress-free purchase of your home! Where else can you employ the services of entire team of professionals at no cost to you?
We understand the importance of purchasing your first home and we believe that every real estate purchase should be handled with the utmost responsibility and care. Buying your first home should be exciting, informative, comfortable and stress-free.
We Pledge To:
- Go Above & Beyond.
- Provide you with the highest level of customer service.
- Work as your partner in the purchase of your home. To consult with and educate you, so you can make informed decisions regarding the purchase of your new home.
- Provide you with stress-free real estate experiences.
To learn more about our philosophy visit our Mission, Vision and Values page.
We also offer a number of complimentary services, all geared towards making your first home purchase exciting, informative, comfortable and stress-free. Our team will provide you with:
- A Dedicated Buyer specialist who is looking out for YOUR best interests.
- Information on market trends in the area.
- Information on government programs available for Buyers.
- Local school information.
- Factors affecting local neighbourhoods, such as zoning changes and new developments.
- Conditions and histories of properties.
- Comparative Market Analysis on homes you are interested in purchasing so you can determine what they’re really worth!
- Assistance in viewing unlisted (for sale by owner) properties.
- A whole team of professionals working towards the stress-free purchase of your first home.
- It is our hope that you have gained some insight into the home buying process and that we’ve taken some of the mystery out of how to get started.
If you’d like more information on buying your first home, access to our detailed and comprehensive Home Buyers Guide, or to speak with somebody about buying your first home, sign up for a free, no obligation Buyer Consultation:
For immediate access to more information about the home buying process, take a look at our Home Buyer’s Guide.